WWE SmackDown Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Commentators are Michael Cole and Wade Barrett.
– Tonight is WWE SmackDown, the blue show begins with the commentators welcoming us and reminding us that John Cena will face Solo Sequa at Crown Jewel. Roman Reigns’ music hits next A tribal leader He enters alongside Paul Heyman… but is interrupted by LA Knight, who arrives and sits at the head of the table.
Nick Aldis is in the ring and presents the contract signing between Roman Reigns and LA Knight for Crown Jewel. The latter signs the contract directly and then passes it to Roman Reigns.
Roman Reigns asks him if he has ever signed a contract, and if he has ever had a championship match? He doesn’t think so, and LA Knight doesn’t know what’s going on! But they will do well for the first time. Roman Reigns signs the contract and then gives it to Nick Aldis.
Roman Reigns was about to get up but LA Knight told him he was at the end of the table and Reigns could recognize him. If Roman Reigns takes him for granted, he’s actually already defeated. At Crown Jewel, Reigns will wonder what happened when LA Knight leaves with his championship.
Roman Reigns sends the table on LA Knight and attacks him. He goes to find a table under the ring and then puts it in the ring. LA Knight manages to gain the upper hand, but Jimmy Uso comes to Roman Reigns’ defense… However, LA Knight blocks the fist and puts him on the table!
Tag team match
LWO (Carlito and Santos Escobar) vs. Street Profits (Montyz Ford and Angelo Dawkins)
During the match, Rey Mysterio is watching the match from the sidelines, but Logan Paul comes to attack him! Carlito leaves the match to join Mysterio, and Santos Escobar continues alone.
At the end of the match, Montez Ford avoids a jump from Santos Escobar and then the Street Profits perform a revelation on him to win by pinfall.
Winners: Street Profits
– Behind the scenes we find Roman Reigns and Paul Heyman. Jimmy Uso joins them and lies down on the couch. Roman Reigns tells him to deal with it or he’ll end the dynasty. Jimmy Uso tells him that he is on the injured list, but Roman Reigns asks Paul Heyman to organize a match between LA Knight and Jimmy Uso.
– Backstage, Kathy Kelly interviewed Logan Paul to talk about his attack on Rey Mysterio but Paul keeps walking. He meets with Kevin Owens and then leaves. Austin Theory and Grayson Waller join Owens, who says he’d like to hit them both at once. The officials come to separate them but Kevin Owens comes back and hits both wrestlers.
– Behind the scenes we find Dragon Lee in the interview. Cedric Alexander interrupts and tells him that Lee reminds him of his WWE debut. Cedric Alexander challenges him and Dragon Lee accepts.
Chelsea Green Accompanied by Piper Niven Against Shotzi
At the end of the match, Chelsea Green pinned Shotzi but rolled him over for the victory.
– John Cena enters and reminds us that we are a week away from Crown Jewel. There is a special energy in the arena tonight, a special excitement. For him, it’s a special night, it’s dangerous. We supported him for 20 years, supported him when he needed it most, and most importantly, paid him our respect. But he fears losing our support for the first time in 20 years. The crowd chants “You can still do it,” and John Cena asks “If you don’t?” If he doesn’t keep his promises, he will lose the fans’ respect but he doesn’t want to lose them. He wants to continue in WWE, so there’s only one thing left to do: win Crown Jewel.
Paul Heyman arrives and introduces himself. Heyman says John Cena talks history better, and thanks him for selling out tickets for tonight and the many sold out arenas over the years. John Cena was the best man until he faced Roman Reigns at SummerSlam, and he proved that night that he was no longer the best in the ring. John Cena can’t win at Crown Jewel, this is not a prediction but a spoiler… Solo Sekoa comes from behind to attack John Cena and hits him with a Samoan Kick!
Dragon Lee vs. Cedric Alexander
At the end of the match, Cedric Alexander counters a Dragon Lee move and then attempts a Michinoku Driver. Dragon Lee counters him with a roll up, Alexander gets up and tries a pinfall turn. Lee gets up and follows up with a back knee followed by a Destino for the pinfall win.
Winner: Dragon Lee
– We see what happened last week between Io Sky and Charlotte Flair and then the return of Bianca Belair.
– Bianca Belair enters and takes the microphone. She told us she’s excited to return to SmackDown. You showed us screenshots of the Damage CTRL attack a couple of months ago. Bianca Belair says it’s always hard to watch. She was attacked two weeks after cashing out and losing her title to Iyo Sky. It did something to him physically and mentally. For the first time in her career, she had to stay home. But when she fell to the ground, she immediately got up.
She wanted revenge and that’s what drove her to get up every day to train and get her back to SmackDown. She was able to talk to Nick Aldis about her revenge. Bianca Belair will face IU Sky at Crown Jewel. Next week she will face Bayley. Her revenge will not be complete until she regains her title.
– Next week on SmackDown: Bianca Belair vs. Bayley / weigh-in between Rey Mysterio and Logan Paul.
Jimmy Uso vs. Los Angeles Knight
At the end of the match, Jimmy Uso performs a Splash on LA Knight from the top rope and then attempts a pin but LA Knight gets up. Jimmy Uso goes back to the top rope but LA Knight gets up and goes to join him in a Superplex followed by his own BFT for the pinfall win.
Winner: Los Angeles Knight
– After the match, LA Knight celebrates his victory but Roman Reigns comes from behind to hit him… LA Knight counters him, who follows up with his own BFT! The show ends like this.
Image source: WWE
“Amateur entrepreneur. Professional internet expert. Zombie maven. Incurable pop culture scholar.”