During his Thursday morning press briefing, he heard Paul Arcand discuss a last-minute agreement between Resolute Forestry Products and Hydro-Québec to purchase 60 megawatts of power produced by the paper mill facilities in Saguenay to meet electricity demand.
The host also goes to members of the FAE's Pointe-de-L'Ile education union who approved the agreement in principle by 58% on Wednesday evening despite the union's request to reject.
It also discusses the lack of resources for accelerated training, while buildings and staff are missing.
Paul Arkan also addresses the issue of immigration while François Legault asks Justin Trudeau to limit the influx of asylum seekers, otherwise Quebec will reach “breaking point.”
Other topics covered:
- A record 170,829 surgeries are pending in Quebec according to Radio Canada.
- A patient had to be rushed to Montreal, but died on the tarmac at Val d'Or Airport Journalism.
- Homes for at-risk adults with intellectual disabilities according to Journalism.
- Canadian small and medium-sized businesses have until Thursday to repay their pandemic-related loans if they want to take advantage of partial relief.
- Newly released dangerous Andre Pfeiffer has been released several times into a store full of children Journalism.
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”