The article was published on August 21, 2021 by David Dagorett
Passengers who have been fully vaccinated from France are no longer isolated.
EasyJet has announced that bookings have begun following the British government’s announcement of compulsory isolation of all vaccinated travelers from the mainland of France. Compared to 2019, bookings for the months of August, September and October have increased significantly over the past seven days, with more than 15,000 additional seats being sold within a week.
EasyJet typically serves 40 routes between the United Kingdom and France.
In the summer of 2021, EasyJet offers 24 Franco-British routes:
- From Paris-Charles de Gaulle: London-Gatwick, London-Loton, Edinburgh, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast,
- From Paris-Orly: Bristol,
- From Nice: London-Gatwick, London-Loton, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh,
- From Montpellier: London-Gatwick, London-Loton,
- From Toulouse: London-Gatwick, Bristol,
- From Lyon: London-Gatwick,
- From Nantes: London-Gatwick,
- From Bordeaux: London-Gatwick,
- From Bordeaux: Bristol,
- From Marseille: London-Gatwick,
- From Ficari: London-Gatwick
Bertrand Codinot, general manager of EasyJet for France, said: “The increase in these bookings is a clear sign of the British love for our country and the UK will attract our fellow citizens. We are delighted to be able to reconnect as many travelers as possible with their friends, family. At the same time, they allow the French to rediscover the United Kingdom. “
In the same case
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”