Recipe from Hugo Saint Jacques.
Difficulty level: easy
Full return: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 8 rice papers
- 4 cups (1 liter) cold water
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 Nantes carrots, peeled
- 1 ripe mango
- 4 radishes
- 1 small red onion
- 12 mint leaves
- Half a bunch of coriander
- 2 cups (500 ml) boiled and chopped chicken
- ½ cup (125 ml) Kibby mayonnaise
- 1 lemon (juice and peel)
- ½ cup (125 ml) sweet chili sauce
- Cut the vegetables and mango into thin julienne slices and set them aside to cool.
- Chop the coriander and set aside to cool.
- Cut the cooked chicken, then leave it aside until it cools.
- Pour water into a large bowl and soak the rice papers in it for 40 to 60 seconds. Then remove and drain any excess water and place it on a clean workstation*. Garnish with lettuce leaves, julienne vegetables, mango, chicken, a drizzle of Kewpie mayonnaise, and finish with fine herbs.
- Fold the sides of the rice paper over the layer followed by the part closest to you and roll with light pressure towards you to make a nice, tight roll. Repeat the process for the next ones.
- To prepare the sauce, mix all ingredients together, season to taste and serve in small, airtight containers.
For lunches, the ideal solution is to wrap the rolls individually in plastic wrap.
*Make sure that the rice papers do not touch each other so that they do not stick together.
Good appetite !
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”