A 60-year-old man died tragically in Australia, in front of his helpless wife, after being bitten by a venomous snake.
The New York Post reported that the tragedy occurred on Saturday at a private property located in Queensland, in the north of the country. A father of two was bitten on his hand. He died before the paramedics arrived.
The type of snake has yet to be confirmed after a report on venom, but it could be a brown snake that contains highly toxic venom.
Michelle Friday, the man’s neighbour, told the Courier Mail she had received several calls from her relatives after the tragedy.
“Someone told me they could hear the woman screaming for help through the fence calling for help before the paramedics arrived,” she said.
According to her, the victim was used to handling snakes, having had a snake in the past.
Heather McMurray, an entrepreneur who specializes in catching snakes, revealed that these reptiles are especially present at this time of year.
“The heat and humidity definitely gets the snakes out,” she explained. Snakes love moisture and brown snakes like hot, dry days.”
“Total coffee aficionado. Travel buff. Music ninja. Bacon nerd. Beeraholic.”
The headmaster is expelled for showing Michelangelo’s David in class
The sandstorm greatly increases air pollution in Beijing
A Quebec woman has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for defrauding CPE of $1.8 million