All you need to do is develop some effective methods and use products that adapt to the required cleaning so that you do not have to start work again and again.
- To refresh the mattress and eliminate unpleasant odors, sprinkle it with baking soda. Leave it to rest for twenty minutes. Meanwhile, pick up any lying objects by going around the room clockwise and putting those items back in their place. Dust the furniture, and finish by vacuuming the mattress and floor.
- Before washing the walls and tiles of the bathroom, fill the bathtub with very hot water and leave the door closed for about 15 minutes. Steam will make the job easier.
- To clean a stained toilet bowl, pour a can of cola in the evening before bed and let the product work until the morning before brushing.
- Store cleaning supplies in a cabinet in the bathroom. This will avoid unnecessary travel and wasted time.
- To remove black spots between ceramic tiles in the bathroom, use a toothbrush and a mixture of baking soda and bleach.
- By mixing 125ml (1/2 cup) of Borax with 500ml (2cups) of baking soda, you get an excellent powder that is used to clean all greasy surfaces and the sink in the kitchen. Store the mixture in a spray container and use a damp microfiber cloth.
- To remove greasy surfaces in the kitchen, you can also use a mixture of vegetable oil and baking soda. Scrub the surfaces with this paste and leave it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with hot water.
- If your microwave is covered in stains, heat some water in a Pyrex cup. Add a wedge of lemon or 60ml (1/4 cup) of vinegar. Turn on the oven for three to four minutes. The steam will coat the inside walls of the oven and you’ll just have to run a rag through it to clean everything up in no time.
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”