The city of Montreal will offer a dozen essential products to all new parents in town, a first for Quebec.
from 1any Next January, parents of newborns will be able to pick up the box hello Dear In one of the 45 bookstores in Montreal.
It will be offered to births, adoptions and children under 12 months of age who have recently arrived in the French capital.
The kit is $200 and includes many essential items for baby’s arrival. All things offered are ecological, safe, gender-neutral and will come from Quebec suppliers, City guaranteed.
Fund preparation hello Dear It is part of Valerie Blunt’s election promises when embarking on a race for a second term at the helm of the city, in 2021.
“We want to simplify the daily lives and wallet of Montreal families, promote greater equality of opportunity and strengthen a sense of belonging for young children,” Montreal Mayor Valerie Plante said Monday.
Here are the items that can be found in these chests:
1. Pants sizing made by Mainz Utilities
2. Lya Cloth Diaper Pool Diapers
3. The comforter made by Ville-sur-Toi
4. Petites-Mains Fleece Picnic Blanket
5. A bath towel made from Petites-Mains
6. A hand puppet made by Ouistitine
7. Silicone apron made by Boutique Le Micant-Loupe / Menica
8. A toothbrush made by Ola Bamboo
9. Rattle made by Raplapla
10. A treat bag made by Béké-Bobo
11. Magnets indicate essential resources
12. Free ticket valid for two adults at the Space for Life Museum (children under 4 years old enter for free).
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”