This autumn, a new international women’s rugby competition will see the light of day: the WRC. On Sunday, World Rugby released the full schedule for the first two pools, along with some big posters.
Released in broad daylight Last May by World Rugby, WXV released the full schedule for two of the three tiers of the tournament. The latter begins on Friday 20 October with a meeting between England and Australia. The day after tomorrow, France will play against New Zealand. As a reminder, three chickens, They are distributed by levelThere are three different countries.
Pool 1 Table (in New Zealand)
- England v Australia, Friday October 20 at 9am (French time)
- Canada v Wales, Saturday October 21 at 6am
- New Zealand – FranceSaturday 21st October at 9am
- England v Canada, Friday October 27 at 9am
- New Zealand v Wales, Saturday 28 October at 6am
- France – Australia, Saturday 28 October at 9am
- Australia v Wales, Friday November 3 at 8am
- France – Canada, Saturday November 4 at 5 am
- England v New Zealand, Saturday 4th November at 8am
Pool 2 Calendar (in South Africa)
- Italy v Japan, Saturday October 14 at 2pm.
- Scotland v South Africa, Saturday 14th October at 4.30pm.
- USA v Samoa, Sunday, October 15 at 2 p.m
- USA v Scotland, Saturday 21st October at 2pm.
- Italy v South Africa, Saturday 21st October at 4.30pm
- Japan v Samoa, Sunday 22nd October at 4pm.
- Scotland v Japan, Saturday 28 October at 2pm.
- South Africa v Samoa, Saturday October 28 at 4:30pm.
- USA v Italy, Sunday, October 29 at 5 p.m
Pool 3 Table (in Dubai)
- Fiji v Colombia, Saturday 14th October at 3pm.
- Ireland v Kazakhstan, Saturday October 14 at 5:30pm.
- Spain v Kenya, Sunday 15th October at 3pm.
- Kazakhstan v Kenya, Saturday 21st October at 3pm.
- Spain v Fiji, Saturday October 21 at 5:30pm.
- Ireland v Colombia, Sunday 22nd October at 3pm.
- Kazakhstan v Fiji, Saturday 28th October at 3pm.
- Kenya v Colombia, Saturday October 28 at 5:30pm.
- Ireland v Spain, Sunday October 29 at 3pm.
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”