People whose driver’s license expires in 2023 will not need to go to a Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec (SAAQ) service point to renew it.
This was announced on Wednesday by the SAAQ, which will use the old photo to produce the new driver’s license for the Quebecers concerned. So people who have an appointment at SAAQ for a photo shoot can cancel it.
The card will be mailed along with a payment acknowledgment. Driving license fees can be paid through banking institutions, online services or at a branch.
Here’s when the emails will be sent:
• Expiration between June 1st and 30th: Submit no later than July 31st
• Expiration between July 1st and 31st: Submit no later than August 15th
• Expiration between August 1st and August 31st: Submit no later than August 31st
• Expiration between September 1st and September 15th: Submit no later than July 31st
• Expiration between September 16th and 30th: Submit no later than August 15th
• Expiration between October 1st and 31st: Dispatch no later than August 15th
• Expiration between November 1st and 30th: Submit no later than September 15th
• Expiration between December 1st and December 31st: Submit no later than September 30th
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”