The prestigious jury for the United Kingdom’s French Trophy convenes this Thursday, September 21, at the heart of the Mariage Freres Tea Room in London. After two hours of fascinating discussions and debates, they chose the top four winners of these trophies.
The Trophies for French people abroad Immigrated to the United Kingdom for the first time. Its purpose: to reward and highlight French people based in the United Kingdom who demonstrate their success Adventure travel and service to the community. A panel of judges met at the Mariage Freres Tea Room in Covent Garden, London to deliberate and select this year’s winners. The latter consists of:
- Mr. Samar Melki, Consul General of France in London,
- Ms Catherine Belles-Ferreira, Principal, Lycée Francis Charles de Gaulle, London
- Emanuela Velati, Head of London House Mrs
- Mr. Charles Falk, private banker at Bank Transatlantic
- Ms. Camille van Semortier is the Marketing and Promotion Manager at EDHEC Business School
- Mrs. Claire Pollard, from ZappTax
- Ms Carine Larver, Communications and Marketing Manager of the CFE – Caisse des Français de l’enseignement
- Mrs. Delphine Gorkus is a correspondent in London for editions of lepetitjournal.com
Editions lepetitjournal.com CEO Mr. Hervé Heyrad presided over the discussions.
category winners Culture/Art of Living, novelty, Philanthropy/Philanthropy And Businessman So appointed. Finalists for different categories will be published on our site in the coming days but check back November 16 For announcement of results!
Public Prize: Vote for your favorite candidate with Banque Transatlantique
It’s up to you to vote for the Audience Award!
You are the judge of the public prize! 8 finalists for the trophy from Banque Transatlantique await your vote! You have until September 29 to nominate your favorite candidate on the following link.
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”