Lanaudière is a large playground and many activities are offered on its territory. Here are some suggestions for outings.
Thursday 11th, Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th May
- Tonight through Sunday, May 14th, is Grand PoutineFest in Joliet. On the menu: poutine, micro beer, inflatable games, entertainment and singers. Six food trucks will be on site and will serve twenty poutine sets. In addition, Freddie James Project and Jonas Tomalti will sit on the site’s board of directors on Friday and Saturday. https://www.facebook.com/events/249088384330805/249088400997470/
Saturday 13th May
- May 13th is Rendez-vous Nature in Mascouche between 9am and 1pm. Citizens are invited to go to the Pavillon du Grand-Coteau (2510 boulevard de Mascouche) to receive two free boxes of flowers, plants or herbs. Those interested can also get 30 liters of compost. Shovels will be available on site, and citizens can bring their own.
- In the same vein, the citizens of Saint-Félix-de-Valois are invited to Arbor Day 2023 from 8 a.m. to 12 noon at the Municipal Center located at 4400, Beaudry Street. Once again this year, the Ministry of Forests, de la Faune et des Parcs, in collaboration with the Lanaudière Forestry Association, takes advantage of Tree and Forest Month to distribute native species. Pines, maples, cherries, oaks, and the like are distributed free of charge to the citizens. A selection of vegetables, aromatic plants, fruit trees, shrubs and nectar plants will also be distributed to citizens at the site. Finally, 80 tons of brown container batch recycling will be distributed.
- From May 13th to 21st, visual arts graduates from Cégep à Joliette will have their graduation exhibition at the Musée d’art de Joliette for All Dressed. A selection of their best work will be honored during the event. the address, all clothes It is a reference to the projects implemented by the students. Even if everyone has a unique style, these artists came together to showcase their creative processes for the duration of the exhibition!
- In Sainte-Ambroise-de-Kildare, the Notre-Dame-de-la-Paix Primary School, in cooperation with the municipality, invites runners to the first course of the Course de la Paix, under the honorary presidency of Audray McManiman, between 8 a.m. and noon. The event is being organized in order to fund the school’s sports component. Participants will have the opportunity to register for distances of 2, 5, 10 and 15 km. All departures will take place at the Chalet des loisirs park (777, Sentier du Parc) and will be scheduled on time, except for the relief period. to sign up: https://www.ms1inscription.com/coursedelapaix2023
“Amateur entrepreneur. Professional internet expert. Zombie maven. Incurable pop culture scholar.”
Francois Arnault reveals that he is in a relationship with this famous actor!
It’s already almost over if we still love each other
Why surviving JJ Quebec painted his sword red is not revealed: here it is