The French publisher continues to clean up its servers and kills about fifteen new games.
After stopping online support for dozens of titles, Ubisoft brings back the cover And the Announcing a new wave Closes on September 1, 2022. Among the relevant titles year 2070 (2011), Rayman Legends (2013) or even a large number ofDoctrine killer.
New wave of shutdown of Ubisoft games
from 1 septemberso it will not be It is no longer possible to play online, to save your score in the rating or even use some DLCs. Below is a list of affected titles.
- Anno 2070 (PC)
- Doctrine killer II (PC, PS3)
- assassin’s creed 3 (2012) (PC, PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360)
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD (CP)
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- San Francisco Driver (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- far cry 3 (2012) (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- Prince of Persia, the forgotten desert (CP)
- Rayman Legends (PS3, Xbox 360, WiiU
- Silent Hunter 5 (PC)
- Space buffs (PC, HTC VIVE, Oculus)
- ZombieU (WiiU)
Ubisoft will certainly continue to make room to “focus its resources on the most popular games”, especially since the publisher will stop working with All service games It will happen in the coming months/years.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”