Awani Review

Complete News World

TikTokeuse swallows AirPod after mistaking it for a painkiller

TikTokeuse swallows AirPod after mistaking it for a painkiller

A TikTok user shared her story on social media after accidentally swallowing an Apple AirPods that she thought was an ibuprofen pill.

The 27-year-old Boston woman was visibly upset by her experience in the video she posted on her account.

“I ate my left AirPods. I was in my bed, I had ibuprofen 800 in my right hand and my left AirPods in my left hand,” the young woman explains in the video.

She goes on to say that she threw something in her mouth and took a sip of water to swallow it only to realize it wasn’t the pill she put in her mouth.

“I tried to throw it, but it didn’t come out. I’m terrified,” she continues, sobbing.

The story ends well, though.

The person using the alias amcarliiib explains in another video that the bluetooth headset passed through their system.

X-rays confirmed that no damage occurred to his internal organs.

“I had an X-ray a few hours ago which confirmed that my AirPods had passed,” the young woman explains in her video.

“I felt like it was, but I just wanted to make sure,” she says.

In another video she posted on social media shortly afterwards, Tiktokeuse shares a recording made with an earpiece while she was inside her body.

See also  Caroline Nero Resumes Work: 'I Think She's Putting Her Feet On The Ground'