The updated isolated list of the Federal Office of Public Health (PAG) goes into effect on Monday, March 22nd. A total of 19 new countries or regions are listed. From February 8, there will be a mandatory check-in for flight attendants in Switzerland. Since then, a negative corona test should be presented. In addition, people from high-risk countries have to go through ten days of isolation. If a corona test turns negative after seven days, isolation may be omitted.
Which countries and regions are on FOPH’s isolated list depends on the number of infections in Switzerland. All countries with more than 60 infections are included in the list, more than the number of infections per 100,000 valid population in Switzerland.
France, Germany and Austria have also been partially affected. In France, all regions except the border areas are on the danger list. In Germany, the state of Thuringia is new to the list and more parts of Italy and Austria have been added.
Portugal, Spain, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have not been on the danger list since March 11.
Newly added states and territories are on their respective lists Bold font Highlight.
- Italy: Region Emilia Romagna, Region Friuli-Venice Giulia, Regional Apulia, Regional March, Regional Umbria, Regional Abruzzo, Regional Campania, Regional Liguria, Regional Mollis, Regional Tuscany, Area Basilicata, Veneto area, Partial lattice
- Franois: Regional Provence-Alps-C டிte d’Azur, Regional Center-Val de Lower, Regional Hots-de-France, Region L de France, Regional Normandy, Regional Novel-Aquitaine, Regional Occitani, Region Base de la Lower, Corsica area
- Austria: Salzburg, Carinthia Province, Lower Austria Province, Styria Province, Province of Upper Austria, Bergenland, Ween
- Germany: State of Thuringia
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Northern Macedonia
- San Marino
- St. Lucia
- South Africa
- Czech Republic
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”