Google just announced the release of the January 2022 Android 12 update. All Pixels, from the Pixel 3a to the Pixel 5a, will be able to take advantage of the patch. On the other hand, Google has not yet been able to correct the various bugs it encountered with the update on the Pixel 6 and 6 Pro. Owners of the newest brands of the brand will have to wait a little longer.
Good news for Google Pixel owners. In fact, Google just announced the release of the January 2022 Android update This Wednesday, January 5th. All owners of compatible devices and under Android 12 (Pixel 3a to Pixel 5a) will be able to receive it starting today and as usual the rollout will be gradual. Users will receive a notification informing them that OTA is available on their smartphone.
But, since there is a BUT, you’ll notice Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro phones It is not listed. In fact, Google clearly did not correct Fleet bug reported on latest brand devices With the December update. On December 31, 2021, Mountain View also announced Comment post correction, it is time to investigate in particular the Disconnect. According to the manufacturer, The update should arrive at the end of January.
List of fixes in the January Android update
Referring to the January 2022 Android update, it brings many different fixes and improvements, including the detailed list:
- Fixed an issue causing Unlock screen after a missed call If the screen lock is not set
- General network fixes and improvements
- Correcting a problem Prevent emergency calls Under certain circumstances when installing some third-party apps, such as Microsoft Teams in particular
- Fixed an issue that prevented Pixel charging base setup from starting after updating apps under certain conditions
- The issue that led to . has been fixed Incorrect registration of data usage In the network menu in some networks
- Fixed an issue causing black frame appears When removing assistant overlay on lock screen
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a memory leak in the system user interface under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue that caused the PIP window to display incorrectly for some apps
- Fixed an issue causing Loss of connection to Wi-Fi Under certain conditions
“Hipster-friendly tv trailblazer. Problem solver. Infuriatingly humble introvert. Reader. Student. Subtly charming bacon maven.”