No reason was given for the decision, while the 95-year-old Sovereign canceled several engagements this week as he suffered from “mild” symptoms of Covit-19.
The diplomatic reception scheduled for Wednesday at Windsor Castle with Queen Elizabeth II, who tested positive for Govt-19 last Sunday, was canceled.CommentDiplomatic President Liz Dres announced Buckingham Palace on Saturday. “The Queen accepted the Foreign Secretary’s suggestion that the planned diplomatic reception in Windsor on Wednesday, March 2, be postponed.The palace said in a brief statement.
The 95-year-old sovereign has suspended several engagements this week, giving no reason for the decision. Suffering from “mild” symptoms of Covit-19 And diplomatic services are very busy with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Liz Truss is planning a series of trips abroad in the coming days, in Europe and the United States, the dates of which have not yet been specified. When asked by the AFP, the Foreign Office did not immediately respond.
Elizabeth II, Who passed the milestone of 70 years of rule on February 6th, Was examined by Govt on Sunday. She met her son Prince Charles on February 8, and he tested positive two days later. The palace said she suffered. “Symptoms such as mild cold“He last canceled several inquiries that were to be held by video conference on Tuesday and Thursday. However, on Wednesday, he held his weekly telephone audience with Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
Since a night spent in the hospital in October, the appearance of sovereignty has become rare. But the palace recently announced the resumption of its public functions, with a ceremony held in Westminster Abbey on March 29 in memory of her husband, Prince Philip, who died last year. Four days of celebrations are planned for June to mark the Queen’s Platinum Day, marking the Queen’s 70 years of rule.
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”