Sony and Backbone have announced a brand new version of the Backbone One console; PlayStation Edition bears the DualSense image. Note that Backbone One is compatible with Apple devices.
Image credits: Sony Interactive Entertainment
Essentially, the Backbone One PlayStation Edition is the same controller as the regular Backbone, but with DualSense controller buttons and graphics, to match the PS5 and its accessories. In addition to being able to play in Remote Play from PS4 or PS5, it can be used with any other console-compatible mobile game.
To learn more about the features, read our comparative review of Backbone One and Razer Kishi:
Some other quick info:
- design A great collaboration with the brilliant minds of PlayStation, the stylish colours, materials and finishes are inspired by the PS5 controller’s DualSense Wireless Controller design, right down to the translucent buttons and their visually distinctive floating look.
- Features : Allows high-speed Internet access so you can instantly start playing your PlayStation 4 and 5 games on the go or at home, and easily connect to other products in the PlayStation 5 range, such as Pulse 3D headphones, which you can connect directly to Backbone One version -PlayStation.
- a program Backbone One works great with games from the App Store and other console-enabled game streaming services, including Genshin Impact, Fantasian, Call of Duty: Mobile, and more.
- Application : Inside the app, you’ll see several PlayStation integrations, such as custom glyphs representing popular PlayStation skins and the ability to browse through hundreds of game titles.
- For more information on Backbone One – PlayStation Edition, Follow this link.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”