We are looking for an SEO Officer, who wants to take a new step in his career. This person will be responsible for delivering high quality SEO work and managing a team of enthusiastic professionals.
If you are a natural leader, with a solid technical background in SEO, we’d love to meet you.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, all interviews are conducted by video conferencing.
- Deliveries to the customer
- Assisting SEO team members to develop roadmaps and strategies based on client data and goals;
- Ensure that strategies and roadmaps are effective and implemented in an appropriate and efficient manner;
- Monitor and review customer accomplishments to monitor performance and help the team achieve optimum results;
- Implementation of some outputs like content strategy, keyword optimization plan, link building, etc.;
- Advise clients on appropriate SEO solutions;
- Develop and consolidate client relationships and communicate with them regularly to discuss their goals and the strategies implemented by the team;
- Create and submit advanced reports and recommendations.
Team training and supervision
- Develop, implement and follow training plans for Bloom’s SEO team;
- Train team members on best practices, internal processes, and SEO tools;
- Collaborate with other managers to discuss current challenges and implement needed improvements;
- Examine the workload of each member and anticipate who will come;
- Review the work of team members.
- Participation in the interview process for new employees;
Driving and directions
- Keep up with the latest algorithm updates, new tools, and new trends in SEO;
- Share your discoveries with the SEO team;
- development of search engine optimization (SEO) products and partnerships;
- Create a monthly roadmap for SEO product development;
- Work with managers to align the roadmap with customer needs, team needs, and sales requirements;
Required knowledge and skills
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in natural references
- Experience in a digital agency
- Experience in customer service
- Fluency in English and French, both orally and in writing
- Strong Communication Skills
- In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization
- Knowledge of powerpoint and excel
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Ability to develop personalized SEO strategies
- Google group mastery
- Experience in increasing customer sales and profitability
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing SEO strategies and tactics with the goal of obtaining a significant return on investment;
- An organized way of working, with the ability to handle concurrent requests and effectively prioritize tasks;
- Project management skills to ensure the quality of work.
- Experience with SEO tools and CMS
- Advanced analytical skills with Search Console, Google Analytics and Google My Business
- Advanced experience with SEO crawling tools (Example: Screaming Frog)
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, and Magento
- Experience web analytics with Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics Certification
- Hubspot Certification (an asset)
- You are confident in your work and believe in it.
- You have a good team spirit and you are able to work collaboratively with a team and be decisive.
- You are always in solution mode to effectively solve problems.
- You have analytical thinking and do not define yourself with your successes and failures.
- You are able to manage your time and stay organized in your work.
- You are comfortable in meetings and presentations with clients.
- You are able to present and express new ideas and solutions professionally.
- You always want to improve your knowledge of digital marketing.
- You are able to identify areas for improvement in your business and take action to overcome these challenges.
- You are open to learning and want to improve your technical and soft skills.
Why apply to Bloom
Bloom offers one of the best work environments in Canada where professional development is at the heart of our priorities. In addition, your business team will consist of talented, dedicated and sympathetic people. We offer the possibility of working remotely or directly in our offices. These are located in Montreal, in the heart of a desirable and dynamic neighborhood. Join a team that supports your growth, where managers treat their employees like people rather than numbers and where your ideas and suggestions are heard and taken into account.
Bloom cares about the health of its employees! Due to COVID-19, we are working in a 100% flexible mode, working remotely and/or in the office. In addition to enjoying all the benefits of working at home, we offer the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance
- flexible hours
- Virtual cafes with the team
- Home delivery of work equipment (ergonomic chair, laptop, monitor)
Our office offers you:
- Gym and shower in our facilities
- Public transportation discounts with Opus & Cie.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Unlimited working days
- Complimentary quality coffee and tea
- Free healthy snacks
- Bicycle parking in the office
- Foosball and video games
- sunny lounge
- Perfect location on the Lachin Canal and close to public transportation.
- An open office space in an ideal location
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We sincerely thank all applicants who applied, but we will only contact those who have been selected for an interview.
Bloom is an employer who adheres to the principle of equal access to work and is obligated to take all necessary accommodation measures, upon request, for the duration of the recruitment and selection process. In addition, this job posting uses masculine only for the purpose of text lightening.
“Hipster-friendly tv trailblazer. Problem solver. Infuriatingly humble introvert. Reader. Student. Subtly charming bacon maven.”