Seasoned travelers share their best tips for improving your experience.
• Also read: Space tourism: a delicacy in the stratosphere next year?
• Also read: She thinks she is traveling to Florida, but ends up in another country
• Also read: Stay in a disaster-stricken tourist site: These Quebec travelers are suing Sunwing over small claims
1. Use the baggage storage app while waiting for your flight
If you have to wait a long time during a layover, during a flight rescheduling, for example, you may have problems with your luggage. TikTokeuse Renata has found a solution: the Bounce app. This allows you to store your luggage in the UPS room.
2. Freeze your liquids to pass security
Since you can’t take bottled water with you, Brenda Orleus suggests freezing it. Indicates that these things have been tested and approved.
3. Bring coconuts instead of bottled water
Paul Saladino reveals in a TikTok video that coconut can be a great source of hydration if you’re limited on the fluids allowed on the plane. However, subscribers said that this trick doesn’t work every time and that it can be difficult to open a coconut without a knife.
4. Make a vomit bag phone holder
If you have a long trip ahead and want to watch a movie on your phone, device support might be appreciated. Watch how in Maiifinds’ TikTok video.
5. Stash your extra clothes in a pillow
In a video, Chelsey Carlson demonstrates her tricks to avoid being restricted to only filing an item in the cabin. She carries a fanny pack and stuffs her pillow with clothes and other accessories.
6. Take a picture of your baggage and put an AirTag on it
TikTokeuse Shantae suggests taking a picture of your luggage and putting an AirTag in it can save you a lot of trouble if it gets lost.
– Inspired by the Daily Mail
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”
The last wave of delays | Air Canada has retracted its refusal to compensate affected passengers
Canada lost 17,000 jobs in May and the unemployment rate rose to 5.2%
Important recall for ground beef sold at Super C that contains a mineral