For Mexico, between conferences, screenings, performances, exhibitions and other creative workshops, there is something for all ages and all tastes.
After successful programs in Mexico, the media library team offers a trip to Australia. “It is a country that fascinates many, but few know it “, explains Manon, manager of the Saint-Etienne establishment. And for Mexico, between conferences, screenings, performances, exhibitions and other creative workshops, there will be something for all ages and all tastes. This is not to mention a decoration. Will already be an invitation to travel.
– Wednesday, September 14, 4pm, Wednesday Special Stories from Australia. Reading stories. Everyone from 4 years.
– from From Saturday 23rd September to Saturday 5th November, the exhibition “The Works of Lou”. A wonderful exhibition inspired by tribal art. An opening ceremony is planned Friday September 23At 6.30pm, with the exceptional participation of Guillem de Mauri, a musician specializing in didgeridoo.
– Wednesday, September 28 From 2pm to 5pm, a creative workshop titled “Painting on the Wall Boomerang” led by painter Lou Fislieber. Material is provided. For children from 8 years.
– Saturday, October 1 11am, stories and music Travel to Australia. These are readings of stories from other places by the Nanufers company to the sound of didgeridoo and other instruments. For parents and children from 4 years. (45 minutes).
– Friday, October 7, 6:30 p.m., “Discovering Aboriginal Culture” film conference hosted by Gregory Zwingelstein. All Public, (1h30)
– Saturday 8 October 10.30 am Instrument Discovery Workshop with introduction Didgeridoo, led by musician Gregory Swinglestein (1h30). For children from 10 years, equipment will be provided.
– Wednesday 19 October 10 am to 12 noon, Aboriginal art discovery creative workshop led by Media Library team. For children from 8 years. Item provided.
– Wednesday, October 26 Afternoon of entertainment with decoration, refreshments, surprise screening from 3pm. All public.
– October 27 and November 3 Thursday2:30pm to 4pm, interactive tablet game Study in Australia. For 12-year-olds to teens, equipment will be provided.
– Friday 28 October and Wednesday 2 November 2:30 PM to 4 PM, Treasure Hunt, Zoologist’s Notebook. A treasure hunt through the shelves of the media library. Children from 8 years, equipment will be provided.
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”