PlayStation 5 was launched in November 2020, and it has conquered Video game lovers from the whole world. Although this console does not have a built-in web browser, it still allows you to access the Internet. to take advantage of some Your PS5 Features And some compatible online games, we advise you to do soinstall vpn. Thanks for this useful programyou can Bypass geographical restrictions Implemented by certain services, including streaming platforms.
Why install a VPN on your PlayStation?
Before providing more details about VPN setup (vpn definition) On the PlayStation 5, it is worth considering the advantages that come from installing a file virtual private network on this console.
This gives you the option to connect to the server located in a foreign country Not affected by streaming service restrictions. You may then be entitled to the local catalog for some platforms such as Amazon Prime VideoAnd Netflix or Disney Plus. It is also an ideal solution to access the animations offered by the Japanese branch of Netflix.
Which VPN Should You Install On Your PS5?
A VPN is useful and convenient in many ways. However, you should carefully choose the VPN you want to use. Here is our selection of VPNs that you can configure on your PS5 to take advantage of this type of software:
How do you configure Surfshark on your Playstation 5?
here there VPN Setup follow the steps following:
- Open a Surfshark account
- Access the “My Account” area of the VPN from a web browser
- In the “Smart DNS” field, select the “Enable” option. You will then receive a message containing your Smart DNS details to the email address associated with your Surfshark account.
- Go to your PS5 Settings
- Select “Network/Configure Internet Connection”
- Choose a LAN cable or Wi-Fi network and select “Next” then “Personalize”
- Go to the “IP Address Settings” tab and select “Automatic”
- Select Do Not Specify on the DHCP Host Name page
- Select “Manual” mode in “DNS Settings” and provide the information provided by email sent from VNP Surfshark
- Save the information previously provided
- Choose the “Automatic” options and don’t use the “Proxy server” in the “MTU Settings”
- Check if the internet connection is working properly and restart your console to finish configuring the VPN.
How do you configure PureVPN on PS5 from your PC?
here Steps to follow To be able to take advantage of it Advantages offered by PureVPN On your console:
- Install PureVPN on your PC
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the PS5 to your PC
- Go to Control Panel, Network and Internet, and then Network and Sharing Center.
- Select “Change adapter settings on the left side of the window”
- Right click on the VPN icon and select “Properties”
- Go to the Sharing tab and make sure that the “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection” tab is checked.
- Choose “Home Network Connection” and then the home Internet connection you plan to share with your console
- On your PlayStation 5, select “Settings”, “Network Settings” and then “Connect to the Internet”
- Use a LAN cable and choose the easy connection method to configure the Ethernet connection automatically
- Choose “Do not use a proxy server” when prompted
- Check if your internet connection is working properly
How to configure Cyberghost from his router?
to Install and use Cyberghost VPN on your PS5 From your router, you can follow these steps:
- Open a Cyberghost account
- Install Cyberghost on your wifi router
- From your Playstation 5, go to “Settings”
- Then select “Network Settings” and then “Configure Internet Connection”
- Click on Wi-Fi and select the easy way
- Choose your wireless Wi-Fi connection and enter your Cyberghost account credentials
- Choose “Do not use a proxy server”
- Check the ability to use this VPN on your PS5.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”