Kate Middleton has the knack for turning any ordinary piece into a true fashion moment. Her latest collection, featuring crisp white shorts, shows us that shorts can be stylish, if done right.
Sure, shorts are practical in hot weather, but they often give a look more sporty than style to the person wearing them…but not when your name is Kate Middleton! The Duchess of Cambridge chose to marry her white shorts with gold buttons and a pair of affordable canvas shoes, from Superga to marinière.
The result? An instant impression of sophistication and elegance we want to instantly reproduce, from head to toe!
Here’s how to recreate Kate’s look:
1. Lightweight striped jacket in Simmons – $39
2. Port Louis Marineire in lightweight cotton Altitude Sports – $95
3. White shorts with golden buttons in Zara – $46
4. Khaki high waisted shorts Gap – $35
5. Classic Superga shoes in Browns Shoes – $75
6. Classic White Canvas Shoes Amazon – $30
Watch: The most beautiful looks of Lady Diana the crown And in real life
“Amateur entrepreneur. Professional internet expert. Zombie maven. Incurable pop culture scholar.”