Canadian fast-food chain Tim Hortons revealed its most popular menu items across the country on Thursday.
• Also read: Pictures | Discover 6 great Tim Hortons around the world
• Also read: The list of Tim Hortons in Thailand is making people jealous on TikTok
Tim Hortons, which is owned by Restaurants Brands International, analyzed the 2022 financial results to see which cities had the highest sales per capita.
Among the products analyzed we find morning worker wrapper, delight roll, infused tea, team iced, espresso, latte, americano, tea latte, and team ravache.
Only one city in Quebec appears on the list: Dorval, where more lattes have been consumed than anyone.
As for the other products, here’s a short list compiled by Tim.
- Morning Job Cover: Port Hope, Ontario
- Rap Delight: Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Fermented Tea: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
- Tim Glasse: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Espresso shot: Windsor, Ontario
- Americano: Langford, British Columbia
- Tea Latte: Prince George, British Columbia
- The Original Coffee Blend: Miramichi, New Brunswick
- Tim update: Timmins, Ontario
Note that in Calgary, Alberta, where canned soup was purchased on a per capita basis.
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”
5 tips from Mario Dumont to improve your personal financial situation (I love banks!)
Amazon Smart Camera: An employee spied on customers in their privacy for months
Fraudulent scheme: Saint-Jerome Police issues a warning to residents