Fans of the American series “Friends” were eagerly waiting for the return of their beloved characters. Actors Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey have agreed to be reunited for one final episode. This is the information you should know.
Titled “Friends: Reunion,” this new episode has yet to be written. Hence, those who expect to know how the lives of the six main characters developed are likely to be disappointed.
It’s not a reboot,” Lisa Kudrow said during a January radio broadcast. We will not play our characters. It’s more of a reunion of the six of us, which doesn’t happen often and has never happened in front of an audience since 2004, when the series ended.”
The episode was directed by Ben Winston, but the show’s creators, Marta Kaufman and David Crane, are among the show’s producers.
Who are the guest artists?
Maggie Wheeler, James Michael Tyler and Tom Selleck, who play Janice, Gunter and Richard respectively on the series, came to meet their former castmates, who also had the opportunity to chat with Cindy Crawford, Kit Harington, David Beckham, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Mindy Kaling and James Corden , For example, but not limited.
The phones will also happily watch Elliott Gold, who played Ross and Monica’s father, as well as Reese Witherspoon, Rachel’s younger sister’s translator.
Where was the show filmed?
Why change the winning formula? Technicians redoubled their efforts to dust off the original sets of the series, which was filmed on Stage 24 at Warner Brothers Studios in Burbank, California. So we can expect to find the Central Perk Café, where the six friends loved meeting, as well as Monica and Rachel’s colorful apartment.
“It was amazing and so moving! Courteney Cox told host Ellen DeGeneres about the set. There was no script, but we made it to Stage 24 for the first time in 17 years.”
How do you see the offer?
It’s the streaming platform HBO Max that, after spending $425 million to acquire broadcast rights to the show, has spilled a few million more for this new episode.
Hence, “Friends: The Reunion” is available on HBO Max, Crave, and Super Ecran.
Friends in numbers
- HBO Max reportedly paid Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer to reunite in front of the cameras.
- The series, which has 10 seasons and 236 episodes, was filmed under the supervision of 29 directors.
- “Friends” aired from 1994 to 2004, and was hugely popular with phones with 61 million viewers watching the last episode.
- Each 22-minute episode takes a minimum of six hours to film!
- About 1,000 actors tried to get one of the six main roles, but only 75 of them got the opportunity to audition.