Group A ADP
Airlines Low cost EasyJet Its booking “departs” following the announcement of the British Government Eliminating forced isolation Any vaccinated traveler coming from the mainland of France.
Compared to 2019, there are bookings for the months of August, September and October Significantly increased In the last seven days, ”a British expert underscores the sale of a cheap plane in a press release. More than 15,000 additional seats Within a week. To cater to the needs of travelers on both sides of the channel, EasyJet has increased its capacity by adding more than 13,000 seats in its range, “Serve London or five British destinations provided by the Orange Company from France, sufficient to allow holidaymakers who do not book tickets or plan to stay during the holidays.
EasyJet usually flies 40 routes between the two countries, but this summer only 24 are offered – for nine Gatwick airports only:
- Because Paris-Charles de Gaulle : London-Gatwick, London-Loton, Edinburgh, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast
- Because Paris-Orly : Bristol
- Because Nice : London-Gatwick, London-Loton, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh
- Because Montpellier : London-Gatwick, London-Loton
- Because Toulouse : Landrus-Gatwick, Bristol
- Because Leon : London-Gatwick
- Because Nantes : London-Gatwick,
- Because Bordeaux : Landrus-Gatwick, Bristol
- Because Marseille : London-Gatwick,
- Because Figari : London-Gatwick
Bertrand Codinot, general manager of EasyJet for France, said: ” The increase in these bookings is a clear sign of the love of the British over our country and the UK is attracting our fellow citizens. We are thrilled to have as many travelers as possible to go on their long-awaited vacation with their friends or family. .
Its 24 cross-channel routes this summer, EasyJet ” He is an essential contributor to the economy of the French territories, some of which are especially appreciated by the British. With over 13,000 new locations available, we are proud to strengthen these links and support our territories, while allowing the French to (again) discover the United Kingdom “, He added.
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”