This new agreement significantly enhances the support system for the establishment of CPTSs and increases the financial assistance provided. She also appreciates her contribution to managing serious health crises, after mobilizing her to manage Covid-19.
Five types of health crises
Thus, responding to serious health crises is now part of the primary tasks of CPTS. They should therefore propose a plan that should address response modalities for the following five types of health crises:
– Taking care of physical or mental injuries (attacks, fire, explosions, riots, etc.)
– Patient care (especially the elderly): seasonal epidemics, heat wave, extreme cold, pollution;
– management of patients infected with an emerging infectious agent (coronavirus, viral hemorrhagic fever, etc.);
– management of patients affected by the NRC agent (nuclear, radiological or chemical accidents or attacks);
– Adjustment of health care offer (lack of medicines, traffic difficulties associated with snow, floods or hurricanes).
The agreement also increases the financial support provided under the contract between ARS, health insurance and CPTS. For example, the largest CPTS, covering an area with a population of more than 175,000 inhabitants, will receive 580,000 euros (including 25,000 euros for response to serious health crises) compared to 450,000 euros previously, if they achieve 100% of their goals. “Ultimately, the agreement includes increasing financial support from health insurance within 30%,” said a health insurance press release dated December 22.
Participation in SAS
As part of their primary mission of managing unscheduled care in the city, the new rider also specifies that the CPTS must participate in organizing and managing access to the Care Service (SAS), resulting from Pacte pour la refoundation, along with other players in the area. The CPTS must therefore identify “the organizations already in place and any deficiencies in meeting the needs identified during the regional diagnosis,” and define the terms of their cooperation with the SAS Regulation “to organize the response to requests for care from the SAS (contacts, conditions for responses to be given, list of professionals, organizational structures, etc. that) “.
Experimentation with healthcare teams
Finally, the agreement suggests a trial of the primary care team model. A working group of the Joint National Committee (CPN) will have to submit its proposals to organize these experiments before the end of the first quarter of 2022. The proposals should relate specifically to the composition of teams and missions, knowing that each team should choose only one task from among the tasks to be identified. The same working group will also determine trial modalities for specialist care teams.
Magali Klausner, with lemoniteurdespharmacies.fr. limonite
– “Asclepius CPTS Looking for Phthalates in Headers?” , on espaceinfirmier on 07/01/2021
– “Training Course to Become a CPTS Coordinator” published in Lanvermeer on October 13, 2021
– “Nurses are nurses in the heart of the regions” published in Lanvermere on April 7, 2021
“Music guru. Incurable web practitioner. Thinker. Lifelong zombie junkie. Tv buff. Typical organizer. Evil beer scholar.”