The lightning corporate vaccination campaign is accelerating the fight against COVID-19. As of this morning, CAE has vaccinated its employees 45 and over, and starting next week, about 20 more companies will join the mass vaccination effort in Quebec.
Also read: COVID-19: CAE vaccination begins
Thirteen commercial vaccination centers, including CAE, were already detected by the Minister of Health at the beginning of April.
Christian Dube announces 10 new companies today, which are supposed to take over next week, just in time for the beginning of May.
Each in-house vaccination center has a commitment to vaccinate 15,000 to 25,000 Quebecers by August.
Details of how to schedule an appointment will be announced at a later time. Residents of Quebec who wish to be vaccinated should not contact companies directly.
New vaccination centers
- Saboto Corporation. (North of Montreal Island)
- TC Transcontinental (East Montreal Island)
- Saint Michel Vaccination Center (East Island of Montreal)
- Airbus and Company Mirabel
- Car vaccination service from Bell Textron (Laurentians)
- National Bank, Bell, Couche-Tard, Groupe CH and Metro (Laval)
- Rio Tinto Fer et Titane / ArcelorMittal metallurgical alliance (Sorel-Tracy / Contrecœur)
- Hydro-Québec, Sliema, with the participation of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of UdeM (Montérégie-Est)
- Leclerc Biscuit Grafting Center – François Leclerc Industrial Park (San Augustine de Desmoures)
- Business center in Capitale-Nationale
Vaccination centers have already been announced
- The National Bank, Bill, Cauchy Tard, Group CH and Metro
- Quebec Alcohol Company
- Merck Canada – Novartis Canada and other pharmaceutical partners
- YUL (Montreal-Bombardier-Air Canada)
- Pratt & Whitney Canada (Longwell)
- CEZinc – Glencore – Valleyfield College – Vallée-des-Tisserands (Salaberry-de-Valleyfield) School Service Center
- National Bank, Bell, Couche-Tard, Groupe CH and Metro (Brossard)
- Pôle de la Coopération Desjardins and its partners in Greater Levis
Center de Quebec
- Cascades (Kingsey Falls)
- Rio Tinto Aluminum Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean Grafting Center
- Well-established forest products and the Cégep de Saint-Félicien – Haut-Lac-Saint-Jean (Saint-Félicien)
- Industrie Côte-Nord (in collaboration with Rio Tinto IOC, ArcelorMittal Mines and Infrastructure Canada, Aluminerie Alouette, and Minerai de fer Québec)