She is stung twice by a highly venomous octopus
A woman was given a blue-ringed octopus in her stomach, which injected her with a highly potent neurotoxin. Quickly rescued, she escaped.
Small blue-ringed octopuses are highly venomous.
On March 16, a woman was swimming near Mosman Harbour, north of Sydney. She saw a beautiful sponge she picked. Looking at it, she tapped a blue-ringed octopus on the seabed. The beast landed on her stomach, where it stabbed her twice.
“A blue-ringed octopus bite is a rare call for us, but these animals are very venomous,” the New South Wales Ambulance Service explains on its page. Facebook. The woman experienced severe abdominal pain around the bite site. She was given cold compresses and taken to the hospital. She got out of it pretty quickly.
Octopus has been captured.
These tiny little octopuses are covered in tiny rings that glow an iridescent blue when the animals are threatened. Octopuses contain tetrodotoxin, a potent neurotoxin that can paralyze and kill humans even in small doses, explains Direct science. This toxin is produced by symbiotic bacteria living in their salivary glands. There is no known antidote.
However, only three deaths have been confirmed so far, but several bites have occurred and there are a few stories Meet these octopuses Circulated.
“Certified food fanatic. Extreme internet guru. Gamer. Evil beeraholic. Zombie ninja. Problem solver. Unapologetic alcohol lover.”
Climate: Carbon neutral policies are not credible
Smoke from Quebec plunges New York and the US East Coast into an apocalyptic haze
Crypto advertising will be restricted in the UK